We provide a video series to clinicians and frontline health workers to help them prepare to discuss options with patients living with chronic or end stage kidney disease. The series, Core Transplant Curriculum, discusses core facets of kidney transplant and donation and is presented by experts in transplant education.
- Risks and benefits of kidney transplantation compared to other renal replacement modalities
- Patient referral and evaluation for transplantation
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Living donor kidney transplants
- Deceased donor transplants and donor categories
- Potential solutions to incompatibility
- Waitlist patient management practices
- And more
Our videos are offered as a recorded web series or as a live webinar. Contact us for details.