Click here to view Istvan’s publications
Click here to view Marta’s publications
- Pre-transplant history of mental health concerns, non-adherence, and post-transplant outcomes in kidney transplant recipients
- Exploring the use of tablet computer-based electronic data capture system to assess patient reported measures among patients with chronic kidney disease: a pilot study.
- Depressive Symptoms Are Associated With Objectively
Measured Sleep Parameters in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Association of symptoms of insomnia and sleep parameters among kidney transplant recipients.
- Brief Mindfulness Meditation for Depression and Anxiety Symptoms in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis: A Pilot Feasibility Study.
- Ethnic Background is a Potential Barrier to Living Donor Kidney Transplantation in Canada: A Single Center Retrospective Cohort Study
- Depressive Symptoms are Associated with Objectively Measured Sleep Parameters in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Mental Health and Behavioural Barriers in Access to Kidney Transplantation: A Canadian Cohort Study.
- Increased Risk of Incident Chronic Kidney Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, and Mortality in Diabetic Patients With Comorbid Depression.
- Insomnia in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease.